Sunday, March 8, 2009

Disappointed for AVON hair blower

what a day!!! minutes ago i was taking my shower. since i have some important things to do later at 4pm today, i notice that my hair is really that wet and i remember i have my avon hair blower upstairs.so i went upstairs and plug in the hair blower..while blow drying my hair, the hair blower suddenly stopped!! damn it.. i just bought it recently and i used it not so often, the price for that hair blower is not worthy for the product itself.if only i knew, i had just bought myself in Unitop for only a hundred. I don't know if avon shall be liable for this..maybe not! maybe yes!

To Avon philippines, kindly have some double quality check for your other products. Inform the manufacturer either whoever your supplier is. we, your customers need to be satisfied for I am myself Loves your products especialy cosmetics but i am just too disappointed for this thing right now..next thing to do..dump it to the garbage!!! again please check..it's not good.i know you have the name to protect. remember, we your customers are the best advertiser of your products!!!

No comments: