Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fil N' Fun Pool



this was taken last February 23,2009 where kids has no classes..President Arroyo declared and move the EDSA ANNIVERSARY instead of February 25,but moved to 23rd so that classes would not be cut-off on 25th. i bought a tom and jerry swimming pool for my son though he's still 1 year and 4months old as of this writing.he's enjoying with under my supervision while on the pool with friends. that monday morning,i brought the pool at my cousin's house coz they have a big loan in ther house compare to our loan area at home. my cousins helped me to fill in the pool with water and put some toys and gathered my son's friends with their mom's too.it was a great bonding with those moms together because while supervising the kids we had a long talks too.

No comments: