Thursday, August 21, 2008

Craving?



Craving fried chicken?

If i feel like hungry and i want some crispy and crunchy i go for a chicken like this..it's my fave and honestly can help the loneliness away from my hubby.


aside from chocolates which can ease boredoms, try and go for a fried chicken.try it! if your on a diet, don't eat the skin.peel it off and munch the meat.and it's so Scrumptious you almost can fly the taste. I'm not endorsing the food chain in here, i adore the chicken they have.
My son franz loves fried chicken.. I remember that time when i was still pregnant I constantly go and dine at Marrybrown in Dubai.. the chicken taste? much adored..but whatever the names of the food chains or resto who serves fried chicken, i will always have the same feeling and savor the fave fried chicken.

No comments: