Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sleeping francis


Sleep challenges are par for the course when you have a newborn. Every baby is different and finding what works best for your little family takes time as you try out different routines and schedules.
Honestly, i have some sleeping problems with my son nowadays that he's on his 10th months. Like last night, franz supposed to sleep around 9pm but what happened was he was very full awake. My dad tried to sway him on his arms but then Franz were crying out loud.I was wondering what happened.Lot of things comes up maybe he's having little problems on the foods he ate during the days. But when I carry him and put him on my lap he was smiling.Maybe because he doesn't feel sleepy at all. He wanted to play and im observing the clock it's already half past 10 pm. Oh my God, he supposed to be in bed this time of the night.Aside from it, he only have a nap only once in the morning and i know he's very tired. Until i decide to open the Youtube web site and let him watch cartoons..then he cried.. so i searched for a nursery rhymes, and click the happy birthday video..what a surprised! he loves the video. maybe because he's thinking too of his upcoming birthday. Until his eyes were dropping and asking for another bottle of milk. So I layed him down the bed and nursed him.Gotcha!! after drinking the milk, he was stretching his legs and close his eyes with his one leg on his hotdog pillow. Good, at exactly 11:15 pm my son already sleeping.And i started chatting my hubby until the wee hours of the morning..

No comments: